Local roofer who can quickly and easily replace missing slate tiles and repair a leaky roof.
No job too small, from re-attaching upvc downpipes to a gutter or replacing a small section of chimney lead flashing. Or too big, like replacing an entire sagging roof from the roof timber structures to the waterproof membrane, new tiles complete with fascia and gutters.
Domestic roof services include;
Roof repair, inspection and maintenance
- finding source of leaks and carrying out an emergency roof repair which might involve a patch of waterproof membrane until tiles and the underlay can be replaced
- replacing a section of 6 or more broken slate tiles
- renewing asphalt roofing to make a roof good for another 25 years
- fit new flat roofing on to home extensions, conservatories or a garage
Gutters, fascias, soffits
- replace broken gutters and fix loose gutters to their brackets
- perform flow tests, clearing out any debris to stop the downpipes getting blocked
- fit new gutters to new sections of flat roofing edges
- re-point chimney work to give the chimney an upliftment and protect your home from leaks
- replace any lead flashing that has come loose
- rebuild a chimney in matching stone, brick or block and render
So, if you need a roofer to service or repair your roof, HaMuch has thousands of friendly, National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) registered professionals ready to help with your loose flashing, missing shingles and saggy roof.
Do you need to hire a local roofer?
If you noticing leaks coming from your ceiling, or daylight peering through your loft, your roof might need a repair. Most noticeably is when you can see one or more tiles are missing from the roof. It might not be the roof but rather the soffits and fascias that need replacing over time.
Whether it is a roof repair, general upkeep or a full re-roofing and you want to first do your research finding out which are the best materials to source, what tiles to replace your existing tiles with and find the best roofing contractor to carry out the project for you, HaMuch can help you find a roofer near you to get the job done.
What do roofers near you do?
Although it is generally easy with the right ladder to keep up on top of clearing out the gutters and carrying out roof inspections yourself, when it comes to the repair work or replacement of a roof, that is when it is time to call in the professionals and have a professional roofing contractor assist you.
The duties of a professional roofing contractor include:
- Full roof replacement: Whether it is an old home with structural timber damage needing the existing roof removed, structure re-built or strengthened before the new roof can be laid.
- Repairs and tile replacement: Tracing weak areas on the roof where tiles are missing or broken and removing the remnants of tiles to replace with similar tiles, blending them in with an aged-look so that the new tiles are not so noticeable.
- Advising on maintenance: A roofing contractor arriving to do a survey on the general overall roof health inspecting from the outside top of roof, chimney and inside your home, gaining access to the loft to inspect the structure as well as the overall appearance of the roof.
- Lead flashing repair work: lead flashing is usually in areas where tiles join brickwork, e.g., tiles meeting the chimney or a loft skylight, and it keeps the rain-water from seeping into your home, it is important to repair the lead flashing whenever you notice it damaged and lifting up or sections missing
How to find a roofer near you?
To find a roofer service near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Enter the trade and postcode suitable for your project then describe your job.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job details to roofer specialists in your area and match you with the professional tradesmen qualified and skilled to complete your work. We’ll notify you via text or email when tradesmen express interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Compare rates, proximity, review profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to safely message, ask questions or just phone them — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Are you looking for a roofer? Find the perfect tradesmen for you on HaMuch. Our directory lists vetted, trusted roofers near you.