Local roofer who can quickly and easily fix the flashing around the chimney or carry out decorative lead work.
No job too small, seal a join in the roof valley or create an attractive finish of leadwork around the structures of your roof. Or too big, remove and replace all of the lead work on the roof in all of the joins where tiling meets different surfaces.
Domestic lead work roofing services include;
- Re-new old flashing by removing the old and laying new flashing to ensure it is watertight
- Patch up or re-seal flashing that is starting to lift
- Fit new flashing on to a roof in all of the areas needing the joins (e.g., around chimneys and abutments)
Decorative lead work
- creating and shaping lead to make bespoke hoppers, cappings, gutters, statues for the roof
Lead valleys and lead gutters
- fitting of new lead valleys
- replacing old gutters with new lead gutters
- welding patches to repair a hole in a lead valley or lead gutter
- restore lead box gutters including the shaping and making of bespoke lead box gutters for period buildings
So, if you need a roofer to service or repair leadwork on your roof in your home HaMuch has thousands of friendly, The National Federation of Roofing Contractors Limited (NFRC) registered professionals ready to help with your patch repair job on your lead gutter, old flashing around the chimney in need of restoration and a decorative bespoke lead hoppers to match the character of your home.
Do I need to get my lead work installed or repaired by a local roofer?
Leadwork on a roof is a bespoke service requiring a roofing specialist especially as lead is highly toxic so they must follow strict rules when working with lead. Leadwork is important as it protects the roof structure from all weather conditions including rain and snow. Having an expert carry out the lead work on your roof means that you can be guaranteed that the lead will last 100s of years before it is in need of repair.
Lead work is not only a protection for pitched roofs but also will protect flat roofs (with a reputation for water leaks) from water seepage. Having the lead work installed by an expert means you can be guaranteed to have the work look attractive and add to the appeal of your home from the outside.
What do lead work roofers near me do?
Lead work roofing experts will:
- Flashing: seal the joints between two surfaces, e.g. where tiles meet the brickwork of a chimney.
- Decorative work: create bespoke box style gutters, valleys with a pattern, or hoppers and cappings with character.
- Patch or replace: lead valleys and lead gutters that have a hole and are no longer water tight.
How to find a specialist lead work roofer near you
To find a specialist lead work roofer near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Enter the trade you need and the postcode of your project then describe your job.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job details to lead work roofer specialists in your area and match you with local professional tradespeople qualified and skilled to complete your project. We’ll notify you via text or email when a tradesperson is available to quote.
- Select your tradesman: Compare rates, proximity, review profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to safely message, ask questions or just phone them — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Are you looking for a lead work roofer? Find the perfect tradesmen for you on HaMuch. Our directory lists vetted, trusted roofers near you.
Welcome to GJ Roofing. We are a family run business based in Surrey which cover all surrounding areas with over 15 years experience. We undertake all work with a professional manor and workmanship which includes a 10 year labour guarantee on all new work. All aspects of roofing work undertaken. - Re-roofs. - Tiled roofs. - GRP Fibreglass roofs. - Flat roofs. - Velux roof windows. - Lead work. - Fascia and soffit. - Guttering. - Chimney repairs. - Moss removal.
S M Building & Roofing (sw) LImitef are a leading provider of general building services and other planned and reactive maintenance, covering the South and South West of England. I am a qualified carpenter and joiner by trade with over 25 years experience. We undertake all aspects of building works and more.
A company that delivers quality and reliability .Established company 25 years in who have successfully moved with the times and delivered all kinds of building refurbishment, extensions and new builds that trends to every customers satisfaction. Full start to finish professional trades within our family run team. Extensive knowledge in the engineering /renewable energy sector to future proof all new projects with sustainability .Structural ,damp and roof rectification work. Full mechanical and ...
Recently posted lead work jobs
Flashing Between House and Conservatory
Roofer: Average Hourly and Daily Rates
|Location in UK||Hourly Rate||Daily Rate|
|Roofer near Walsall||£26||£198|
|Roofer near Southend-on-Sea||£34||£221|
|Roofer near West Wiltshire||£28||£212|
|Roofer near Newcastle-upon-Tyne||£30||£221|
|Roofer near Wokingham||£35||£235|
|Roofer near Liverpool||£28||£194|
|Roofer near Southampton||£29||£209|
|Roofer near Arun||£28||£208|
|Roofer near Doncaster||£27||£210|
|Roofer near Swansea||£28||£209|