Why Do You Need a 'Wall Cleaning' Specialist to Clean the Walls of Your Home or Office?
During our busy lives, we might all try to squeeze in vacuuming the living room carpet or dusting the fireplace, but one task we often forget about is cleaning the walls. Walls are a source of dirt and are prone to accumulating dust — if you catch yourself wondering how so much new dust can seemingly gather overnight, it might be because your walls are due for a clean! Not only that, but everyday factors — the condensation of fumes from food and drink, cigarette smoking damage, smoke from fires, and daily friction — concentrate on our ceilings and walls, obscuring the paint and leaving marks and stains on wallpaper.
To preserve the original tones of your walls, you need to keep them clean and in good condition. However, this requires effort and, without the right tools and equipment, you may find yourself disappointed with the results. By using a professional wall cleaning specialist, you will find that they can take care of the job in a matter of hours. Watermarks, grease and other stains are no problem for professional wall cleaners. They have the right skills and equipment to effectively clean wood panelling, tiles, wallpaper and different paint finishes.
What Does a Wall Cleaning Specialist Do?
Wall cleaning contractors provide a range of services that differ from general domestic cleaning or commercial cleaning services. It is often difficult to reach the tops of walls and ceilings without the right equipment, especially in large commercial buildings. Professional wall cleaners are more than capable of carrying out such tasks. Their duties include:
- Domestic wall cleaning: This includes the complete cleaning of the walls in living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, hallways and bathrooms, as well as the cleaning of windows. They’ll use a dedicated wall cleaning solution to ensure everything comes up shining.
- Commercial wall cleaning: Using special lifts, commercial wall cleaners can clean the walls of business premises, such as offices and warehouses, with efficiency, whether the exteriors are brick, stone or made from other materials. They also remove dust, dirt or stains left behind after renovation or construction work, and can clean the wall’s rendering. If necessary, they can use more forceful techniques such as soda-, sand- or shot-blasting — this can be a good way to clean off graffiti.
- Regular maintenance cleaning: Professionals also provide maintenance wall cleaning services to ensure your walls are cleaned on a regular basis. This can be arranged for domestic or commercial settings.
How to Find Professional Wall Cleaning Contractors Near You?
To find a wall cleaner near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to cleaners in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
If you’re looking to hire a wall cleaner near you to clean your home or office, we can help. HaMuch lists vetted tradesmen near you — enter your location to get started!