Why Do You Need an End-of-Tenancy Cleaning Specialist?
When you move into a new property, you’d be disappointed and frustrated if it’s not in a clean state. You want to be able to move your belongings in and start enjoying your new home straight away, and that wouldn’t be possible if you first had to arrange to get it cleaned. Likewise, when you move out of your property, it’s your responsibility to ensure it’s left in a clean condition. If you rent, not doing so could mean you forfeit your deposit from your landlord. This means that even if you’re worried about the end-of-tenancy cleaning cost, it’s likely the more financially savvy move to get the place professionally cleaned.
If your tenancy is coming to an end, but you don’t have time to clean your home yourself or you want to ensure it’s in the best possible condition it can be, a professional end-of-tenancy cleaning specialist can help.
What Does an End-of-Tenancy Cleaning Specialist Do?
End-of-tenancy cleaning contractors specialise in cleaning properties to suit the conditions laid out in your tenancy agreement. They offer a range of specialist home cleaning services and packages often not provided by general domestic cleaners. Their duties include:
- Professional deep house cleaning: End-of-tenancy cleaning contractors provide a professional deep house cleaning service, which includes the cleaning of individual rooms or the entire home, including the living room, kitchen, bedrooms, hallways, windows and bathrooms. They will also hoover floors and carpets, empty dustbins and mop the floors, and may also offer after-builders cleaning service if work has been done on the property.
- Exterior cleaning: The responsibilities of an end-of-tenancy cleaner may also extend to cleaning the exterior of your home, including your gutters, tiles, grouting and garden. This may involve mowing your grass, or deweeding your garden to remove weeds, and dead flowers and plants.
How to Find Cheap End-of-Tenancy Cleaning Specialists Near You?
To find the best end-of-tenancy cleaning services and compare prices near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get end-of-tenancy cleaning quotes: We’ll send your job listing to cleaners in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read end-of-tenancy cleaning reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
If you’re looking to hire a professional to clean your home as you approach the end of your tenancy agreement, we can help. HaMuch lists vetted tradesmen near you — enter your location to get started!
End tenancy cleaning