Do I Need a Specialist Mechanic to Repair My Car’s Bodywork?
When the bodywork of your car is damaged, it’s best to hire a specialist to undertake the repair of any scratches, bumps or dents. As well as ensuring that everything from easing-out dents to refinishing bodywork paint goes according to plan, a specialist bodywork mechanic can keep costs down for you and make sure your car looks its very best by the end of the job.
While it might be tempting to leave a dent or scratch in your car’s bodywork and ignore it, wear and tear over time can exacerbate this damage if it’s left untreated. A little scratch can become a bigger scratch if it’s left without a bodywork refinish
What Does a Car Bodywork Repair Specialist Do?
A car bodywork repair me specialist is an automotive mechanic who has trained in the cosmetic restoration and repainting of bodywork. They commonly handle accident and scratch repair, as well as paint spraying to refresh a car’s exterior. Some of the duties they perform include:
- Smoothing out dents: Dents in the bodywork of your car can cause it to crumple. Specialist repair involves smoothing out those bumps and dents by carefully manipulating the sheet metal. If it is not possible to smooth out the dents completely, a specialist might replace a panel of your car’s bodywork to ensure it’s looking as good as new.
- Refinishing paintwork: Scratches and nicks can really affect the look of your car and impact your ability to sell it on when you want to. Specialist bodywork repair involves carefully matching the exact shade of paint used on your car’s exterior, and then applying a new coat so that any damage is covered, leaving your car looking its best.
How to find a bodywork mechanic-garage near you?
To find a bodywork mechanic-garage service near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Enter the trade and postcode suitable for your project then describe your job.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job details to bodywork mechanic-garage specialists in your area and match you with the professional tradesmen qualified and skilled to complete your work. We’ll notify you via text or email when tradesmen express interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Compare rates, proximity, review profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to safely message, ask questions or just phone them — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Are you looking for a bodywork mechanic-garage? Find the perfect tradesmen for you on HaMuch. Our directory lists vetted, trusted mechanic-garages near you.
Quick and efficient vehicle repairs in Hanwell At Herman Car Body Repairs Ltd, we have a fully equipped car bodywork repair centre. Contact us today for car body repairs, car respray services or alloy wheel refurbishments. Are you looking for a technician who can repair your car body promptly and professionally? Or is your car in need or respraying services? At Herman Car Body Repairs Ltd, we have over 20 years of experience in providing a wide range of services such as car bodywork re...
Honest friendly flexible to customers 30 years experience city and guilds qualified We can provide an after work /evening service so customers can have cars repaired wirhout losing time off work we do charge additionally for this service price on application
✅ Free Vehicle Heath Check, ✅ Fluid Check & Top Ups, ✅ Tyre Pressure and Condition Check some of most popular tyres supplyed Michelin, Continental, Perelli, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Yokohama, Toyo, Kumho, Avon, Dunlop, Falken, Barum, West Lake, Firestone, Uniroyal, BF Goodrige, Fulda, Kleber ✅ Servicing services and repairs Diagnostics fault finding Tyre Fitting, Tyre Supply & Fit, Puncture Repairs, Locking Wheel Nut Removal ✅ Diagnosis ✅ Re...
I am a confident elec and mechanical Automobile Engineer. Professional and multi skilled in aspects of Engineering and repairs service roles. Proven experience in building and sustaining jobs as well as supporting and consulting. Seeking an executive level within a client focussed company.
We cover all over London.
We are on time and give all the support that we can give you at that time.
If you are looking for a quality building and construction team you can depend on in the Essex Hertfordshire and London areas Well, look no further. Here at Upstream energy and construction services Ltd, we believe in the work we do, so you can only expect the best service and results each and every time. We are committed to being the best at what we do, serving clients by not just meeting their expectations, but exceeding them.
C&O Car Services are tooled up and have the computerised equipment to service & repair 90% of all main manufacturers cars and light commercial vehicles. Not only we offer car repairs in ottershaw, but also in further afield, such as in Woking, Chertsey, New Haw and beyond. With over 14 years of experience in the motor industry, we deliver outstanding services and advice to our customers. All of our mobile mechanics are prompt, polite and happy to help you on your way as quickly as possi...
Jobs for Bodywork
Painting 3 bedrooms.
Car Mechanic: Average Hourly and Daily Rates around
|Location in UK||Hourly Rate||Daily Rate|
|Car Mechanic near St Helens||£36||£258|
|Car Mechanic near Chelmsford||£50||£304|
|Car Mechanic near Milton Keynes||£41||£232|
|Car Mechanic near Charnwood||£31||£218|
|Car Mechanic near Thanet||£38||£240|
|Car Mechanic near Torbay||£38||£225|
|Car Mechanic near Powys||£28||£220|
|Car Mechanic near Basingstoke & Deane||£50||£310|
|Car Mechanic near Wolverhampton||£31||£183|
|Car Mechanic near South Tyneside||£35||£150|