Do You Need a Rodent Pest Control Specialist?
If you’re experiencing an infestation of rats or mice in your home, or squirrels and moles in the garden, it’s time to call rodent control! A rodent pest control specialist will assess the level of infestation, come up with a plan for eradication and then work to eliminate the rodents infesting your property. Left unchecked, a rodent infestation can cause serious damage to your home or garden, and can even attract bigger pests like foxes, exacerbating the problem.
If it has gone beyond what a few carefully laid mousetraps can do, let HaMuch help you find a friendly, local rodent control expert who can take care of the problem in no time.
What Does a Professional Rodent Control Specialist Do?
A rodent control specialist, or rodent exterminator, will:
- Provide a list of preparatory activities: Controlling rodents requires a variety of tasks, including removing leftover foods and sealing storage cans. This list of preparatory activities is conducted by specialists to help ward off additional rodents before the main deinfestation.
- Inspect the property and environment: A rodent control specialist will inspect the property and surrounding environment upon arrival. Rodents are capable of living in crevices and pipes; they burrow through wood and to make holes leading outside. Rodent control specialists inspect and block channels and cracks that lead outside to prevent colonies moving in and out of the property.
- Place traps and bait: Traps range from snap traps to multiple catch traps, glue traps and electric traps. These various traps have different application principles, depending on the environment and type of rodent they’re attempting to snare. Baits are very effective if used correctly. A rodent pest control specialist knows the most effective bait to apply when exterminating different types of rodents.
How to Find Rodent Control Services Near You
To find rodent pest control near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to pest control specialists in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Whether you’re looking for a rodent control specialist or a qualified expert to control an insect infestation, check out our list of pest control tradesmen and fumigators on HaMuch. You will find an extensive list of local specialists on our site.