Local tiler who can quickly and easily re-grout old mouldy bathroom grout in showers or apply adhesive to tiles that have become loose over the years.
No job too small, re-applying old grout or caulking where wall tiles in the shower, meet the ceiling. Or too big, removing all the grout in a bathroom or kitchen, re-attaching any loose tiles with more tiling adhesive and then using fresh grout for the spaces between the tiles.
Domestic tiling grout expert services include;
Grout, adhesive & silicone expert
- grout cleaning from mould, mildew, limescale
- removing old grout
- restoring the colour of grout
- applying fresh new mould free grout in a choice of colours
- tiled floor restoration and adding a sealer to the floor tiles to keep the tiles looking new
- secure loose and hollow tiles
- replacing a broken tile
- re-moving old mouldy silicone at the edge of tile
- re-applying silicone where tiles meet a surface, e.g.; a bath or kitchen counter
- re-caulking around bath or shower
So, if you need a tiler to tile or re-fresh grout in your home HaMuch has thousands of friendly, The Tile Association (TTA) registered professionals ready to colour match your tiling trims and grout with your choice of tiles so that the pattern and effect of your tiles can really stand out how you need.
There’s a certain art to applying tiles to a surface in a way that makes it safe, durable and aesthetically pleasing. Done correctly, a well-tiled surface can last a lifetime. In order for tiles to last, they must be applied to a clean and flat surface.
What is Tile Adhesive and Grout?
When installing tiles, a special adhesive is used to fix the tiles to the surface. There are many adhesives that can be used, with some pre-mixed and ready to apply and others that need to be mixed with water beforehand. Once the tiles are fixed in place using a good adhesive, grout is then applied to fill the gaps between the tiles — adhesive is only used on the back of the tiles. Grout comes in a sanded and unsanded mix. Sanded grout is used to fill wide gaps, while an unsanded mix is used to fill thinner gaps.
Grouting needn’t be plain and unspectacular, though, and there are plenty of designs you can take inspiration from, from using a black grout to create a contrast and achieve a brick-like effect, to using glitter to add a sparkle to your tiles. These are simple, but effective, choices you can make to add a touch of personality and style to your kitchen or bathroom interior design. However, when it comes time to install or repair the tiles, it’s always best to make sure you enlist the help of professional tile grouting services.
How Tile Repair Contractors Fix Ceramic Tiles with Adhesive?
Once you have selected your adhesive and grout, your tiler can then begin the process of applying and fixing your new tiles in place. This may require them to cut away any old tiles that are already in place — once this is done, they’ll perform the following tasks:
- Fixing tiles with adhesive: Your tiler will use a serrated edge spreader to apply adhesive to the back of each of your tiles. They’ll then use a notched spreader to create ridges, which help the adhesive grip to the surface it’s being applied to.
- Pressing tiles: Once the adhesive is applied, the tile will be pressed into place. Your tiler will then repeat the process with the remaining tiles, using a spacer to make sure there is an even and proportionate space between each tile.
- Finishing application: After a few rows of tiles have been laid, any excess adhesive that may be on the surface of the tiles will be wiped off. Your tiler will then repeat the process until all tiles have been fixed into place.
How to Grout Ceramic Tiles?
During the tiling process, your tiler will have marked out each space for grout using a grout line spacer. This also ensures that no adhesive leaks into this space when the tile is pressed to the wall or floor. Once these spacers are removed, your tiler can begin to apply the grout finish of your choice.
- Applying grout: Once the plastic line spacers have been removed, your tiler will spread grout into the gaps between your tiles using a special grouting tool, such as a rubber bladed spreader. They’ll apply equal care and attention to the job whether they’re grouting wall tiles, grouting tiles in the shower or grouting floor tiles.
- Finishing: Once the grout has been spread, a moist sponge is used to wipe off any grout on the surface of your tiles. This also makes sure that your grout lines have an effective waterproof seal. If you require any holes in your tiling, for example to affix towel rails in the bathroom, then your tile professional can drill these safely and securely.
Are you looking for a professional tiler to tile your bathroom or kitchen? At HaMuch, we list vetted tradesmen capable of doing the job, whatever your requirements.
How to find a grout, adhesive & silicone tiler near you?
To find a grout, adhesive & silicone tiler service near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Enter the trade and postcode suitable for your project then describe your job.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job details to grout, adhesive & silicone tiler specialists in your area and match you with the professional tradesmen qualified and skilled to complete your work. We’ll notify you via text or email when tradesmen express interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Compare rates, proximity, review profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to safely message, ask questions or just phone them — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Are you looking for a grout, adhesive & silicone tiler? Find the perfect tradesmen for you on HaMuch. Our directory lists vetted, trusted tilers near you.
I have thirty five years experience in tiling and have worked on Wembley stadium the Houses of Parliament st Pancras station just mention a few i work with my two sons and we can do sand and cement work or adhesive fixing to stone or ceramics help and advise or a qoutation please call thank you
Hello, My Name Is MICHAEL And I Am Representing BrentDirectServices.Ltd Our Knowledge Your Power We Do Price-Quality-Service Like ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!! + Any Kind Painting-Decorating And Wallpapering ! + Treatment For Mold And Damp ! + Tv Wall Mounting ! + Fix,Assemble Any Kind off Furniture ! + Tiles Any Kind ! + Flooring Any Kind ! + Bathroom -Refurbishment ! + Kitchen-Fitting-Refurbishment ! + Do...
Mark Kirk Plumbing and Building Services are a Huddersfield based company with operations in Leeds and Manchester who with 35 years of experience in the home care industry Mark has built up an extensive network of skilled reliable builders including plumbers, electricians, carpenters, decorators, and landscapers.
I have worked in the Building Trade since leaving school nearly 50 years ago. I am intrested in all aspects of domestic building works in the south of London, modernisation, new build, extensions, loft conversions you name it I can do it (or I know a man who can) I have lots of photographs bathrooms, kitchens, hardwood floors etc
At Atlantis Construction, our expertise spans a wide spectrum. The skills we possess as extension builders have led to us being commissioned for high profile projects over many other local firms. Our valued reputation as a professional carpenter means our services are in high demand, particularly in the SW17 and surrounding South London areas. Aside from offering home renovation and loft conversion services, we particularly enjoy creating eye-catching pieces of unique bespoke furniture to ...
Looking for a reliable plumber?Look no further! We provide an honest, reliable service.Based in Torquay we provide plumbing and heating engineers, and take on Emergency, Repair, Instalation and design work.We have over 20 years expirience in the trade, theres not much we dont know about pipes!We can also arrange for other tradesmen to assist in any works, such as Electricians, Carpenters, Builders, Plasterers, Tilers etc.Give us a call for a friendly quote.
At crest construction we work extremely hard to ensure that our clients receive a quality of service that continues to build our reputation. Clients who work with us for one project return to crest construction for all their future construction needs. They value the relationship we build with them and appreciate our commitment to work and recommend us to their friends and family.
Everything designed and thought of before starting the work. 3d layouts to show what the property would look like. Between 30-40% off sanitary ware and kitchen given to clients that go with us. No builder can give that. We are committed to you once we meet. We will look and advice of the best way forward. Read what people have said about us. We are the best at what we do and very good prices to match We
Established over 3 decades /highly professional team clients needs always come first however small or large projects are we care and provide high class finish and a prompt and friendly service visit www.mccann-builders.co.uk and see our review page what past clients say - one call or email and you be glad you did
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND CHECK WHAT WE ARE DOING https://www.yourlocalpainterhandyman.co uk What we offering ; Reasonable Price Always finish job on time Clean everyday Protecting flooring and furnitures Happy clients from start to finish Painting and decorating Venetian plaster Lime plaster Special effects plaster Spraying Wooden floor fittings Gardening maintenance Handyman Refurbishes houses
Always on time
big enough to coupe small enough to care Im a small local company built on my recommendations from customer to customer. I have been in building industry from school at weekends with my father, been an engineer for 13years now. Most of my family are in the different building trades, my son is a qualified electrician,Im a member of various association according to the work or job Im doing (contract). Take pride in my work,try to leave every job i do better than found as cheap as possible for ...
Im a conscientious experienced tradesmen who doesnt compromise on quality.The majority of my work is obtained by recommendation.Ive worked on schools,shops,national trust buildings as well as domestic properties.All my work comes with a guarantee and Im fully insured.
Capricorn Carpets and Upholstery cleaning offer a professional and friendly service at affordable prices, flexible working hours and willing to travel. We clean carpets, sofas, chairs, stairs, vinyl flooring, rugs , fabric car interiors, Now expanded into Landscape gardening, Garden maintenance, household maintenance, commercial maintenance, building, plumbing, electrical work, Painting and decorating, and much more.
South Wales and the west
Please visit our Facebook page mai...
Tiler: Average Hourly and Daily Rates around
|Location in UK||Hourly Rate||Daily Rate|
|Tiler near Newcastle-under-Lyme||£21||£174|
|Tiler near Leicester||£19||£159|
|Tiler near Warwick||£23||£181|
|Tiler near Renfrewshire||£24||£189|
|Tiler near Bath & North East Somerset||£25||£190|
|Tiler near South Tyneside||£27||£206|
|Tiler near Dover||£21||£163|
|Tiler near Rotherham||£20||£166|
|Tiler near Thurrock||£28||£197|
|Tiler near South Ayrshire||£24||£173|