Local floor tiler who can quickly and easily transform your kitchen with a durable and hard-wearing floor.
No job too small, reviving your Victorian hallway or replacing a broken terracotta kitchen tile. Or too big, removing your existing flooring and laying down a new floor of tiles in every room of your choice, in a pattern to complement the tile.
Domestic floor tiling services include;
Floor tile preparation
- inspect the floor to be tiled
- advise on which material of tiles will best suit the room including giving an idea of style and grout, trim colours
- lift-up and removing existing flooring (carpet, tiles, vinyl)
- clean the floor so no dusty or grease to interfere with the bonding of adhesive
- create a smooth flat surface, might need to install an underlayment
- having determined the starting point, the floor tiler will start laying the tiles according to the tile pattern, planning for any obstructions, e.g.; a cabinet, and walls, using spacers
- lay edging tiles
- hoover up any dust, adhesive where the spacers are keeping the grout lines
- grout between the tiles, and use a sponge to clean off the extra grout
So, if you need a floor tiler to tile or repair flooring in your home HaMuch has thousands of friendly, The Tile Association (TTA) registered professionals ready to help with your anti-skid, matt finish patio tiling, waterproof wet room tiling and large ceramic lounge floor tiles.
If, like us, you’ve seen one wooden floor too many and fancy an alternative that keeps you cool in summer months and your feet toasty during the winter, a tiled floor may be just be what you’re after.
Do You Need a Professional Floor Tiler?
Upgrading your floor tiles might be part of a bigger job of a bathroom or kitchen refurbishment or just replacing old tiling but whatever your need for the new flooring it is best to leave it up to the professionals. Floor tiles are available in a range of options to provide a contemporary look in your home or commercial property. Floor tiles allow you to convey your unique style and personality, with everything from terracotta and mosaic tiles to natural stone tiles there for the picking.
As floors tend to be one of the biggest surface areas in a building and the one we spend the most time in contact with, it’s crucial you find a skilled tiler who can create the floor you desire. Wonky floors and cracked tiles can cause a real safety hazard — with a professional service, such calamities are avoided.
What Does a Floor Tiler Do?
A professional floor tiler will have the skills for a wide range of jobs and floor types, including swimming pool floors, bathroom and kitchen floors, and office and retail floors. Some tilers may specialise, for example, one may fit flooring in residential homes, while another may exclusively work in commercial properties. They’ll also be able to help you decide on the right design and tile for the job.
Picking the right floor tiler is an essential step to ensure that your tiles have an even finish and will last for several years.
But what services can a floor tiler provide for you?
- Pre-installation advice and design: A professional tiler will start by assessing your floor area and discussing the overall design and finish you want to achieve. Your floor tiler will then measure your floor space and calculate how many tiles will be needed. This ensures that the job can be completed quickly and easily, with as little inconvenience to you.
- Tile removal: If you already have a tiled floor, but your tiles need replacing, a professional tiler can expertly remove your old tiles before the new ones are fitted. While it may be tempting to do this yourself, an expert will have the right tools and skills for the job to prevent any damage to the floor surface.
- Floor tile installation and finish: The final step in the process is fitting your tiles. Once your flooring is ready, levelling work will make sure that your tiles are evenly placed. At this stage, your design will come to life as your tiles are placed and a finish is applied to protect your floor against daily wear and tear.
Are you looking for a professional tiling service? At HaMuch, we have the right tradesman for you.
Finding Floor Tile Repair Contractors Near You: Why Use HaMuch?
At HaMuch, we don’t earn commision from callouts or sales. Our revenue comes through paid listings by service providers and traders, which means we want to find them work and make sure they do a good job for you. That’s why we can guarantee that our listed tradesmen are trusted, vetted and qualified. We want you to think of HaMuch whenever you need a job done well.
How to find a specialist floor tiler near you
To find a specialist floor tiler near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Enter the trade you need and the postcode of your project then describe your job.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job details to floor tiler specialists in your area and match you with local professional tradespeople qualified and skilled to complete your project. We’ll notify you via text or email when a tradesperson is available to quote.
- Select your tradesman: Compare rates, proximity, review profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to safely message, ask questions or just phone them — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Are you looking for a floor tiler? Find the perfect tradesmen for you on HaMuch. Our directory lists vetted, trusted tilers near you.
Im a fully qualified and insured Tiler with over 17 years of experience in the tiling industry. Kitchens, Batbrooms walls and floors all work undertaken small or large. For a free quote or any advise please ring John. 07766815595 To see my 5 star reviews please find me on Yell.com search J L Ceramics (Rotherham)
Paul Lindo Ceramic Tiling is a family based company with over 36 years of tiling experience. Paul Lindo has a very high reputation in tiling and works to the highest standards. All our tilers have been personally trained by Paul so they also have the highest standard of workmanship. We tile only the right way and treat your tiling job like it is in our own home so you can expect us to be efficient in our work, clean & tidy & leave you with a top quality job. We do all type...
Call Alan for any of your tiling jobs. Ive been in the trade over 20 yrs and know my trade very well, Im also a member of the Trustatrader.com network where you can find pics and reviews from satisfied customers true reports, and I care to give my clients what their looking for.
Recently posted floor jobs
REFURBISHMENT OF VICTORIAN HALL FLOOR
Tiler: Average Hourly and Daily Rates
|Location in UK||Hourly Rate||Daily Rate|
|Tiler near Slough||£33||£212|
|Tiler near Renfrewshire||£24||£182|
|Tiler near Aberdeen||£23||£180|
|Tiler near Birmingham||£23||£170|
|Tiler near Bury||£25||£176|
|Tiler near Wigan||£26||£172|
|Tiler near Sevenoaks||£29||£192|
|Tiler near Brighton||£27||£197|
|Tiler near Epping Forest||£35||£210|
|Tiler near Chelmsford||£28||£183|