Why Do You Need a local Wallpaper Specialist?
Many of us decide to wallpaper our homes ourselves. It may seem like the cost-effective option, but not getting the job done by a wallpapering specialist can actually end up costing you more. A DIY job can leave unsightly bumps and bubbles on your wall, and it can be a time-consuming effort to get the wallpaper to line up correctly. Even then, it’s easy to miss something and be stuck with a room or feature wall that you just can’t enjoy. You might decide to redecorate, costing you more money in materials, but, in doing so, you risk the same thing happening all over again.
What’s more, mould is known to thrive in damp areas. Over a long period of time, mould can develop and accumulate beneath wallpaper and prolonged exposure can even result in chronic health conditions, such as asthma, either developing or worsening.
Whether you need help smoothing out your wallpaper to remove those bubbles, you want to renovate your entire home, or you’re a pro at wallpapering but simply lack the time, it’s time to call the local wallpaper hangers. HaMuch can help you find professional wallpaper hanger to suit your needs.
What Does a Wallpaper Specialist Near You Do?
Wallpapering specialists, or paper hangers, are often engaged to design and cover interior walls or ceilings with decorative paper, but they may also be employed to prepare and treat old surfaces for new wallpapers, as well as stripping and removing any pre-existing wallpaper you no longer want. Their other responsibilities include:
- Product estimation: Specialist wallpaper hangers consider the correct size and quantities of wallpaper needed for a space and determine the cost, time and resources required to undertake a wallpapering project.
- Installation and evaluation: Wallpaper specialists ensure that all installation, maintenance and removal processes are performed in compliance with health and safety standards.
How to Find a Wallpaper Specialist Near You?
To find paper hangers near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with wallpaper hangers near you who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to local painters and decorators. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Are you looking for someone to wallpaper your home? HaMuch lists qualified, vetted tradesmen and allows you to compare prices and read reviews, so that you can find a decorator you can trust.