Why Do You Need a Domestic Cleaning Specialist?
It’s easy for us to lack the motivation to clean our homes. We lead busy lives, and often the only thing we want to do after a long day is put our feet up and relax — not clean. You may take pride in your home, giving it a dust and hoover every day, but are you really getting rid of all the bacteria? Our homes harbour more bacteria than a public bin. In fact, while the toilet may get a bad reputation for being one of the dirtiest areas of the home, did you know that the bacteria that causes skin infections was found in more baths than rubbish bins, or that kitchen sinks are 100,000 times more contaminated than bathroom sinks?
While for most of us the idea of steaming our carpets or cleaning the drawers in the fridge makes us want to crawl under the covers — like most housework, let’s be honest — maintaining a clean home is vital, not only to save face when guests arrive, but also for your health.
A residential cleaning specialist is experienced in cleaning floors, bedrooms and bathrooms using various equipment and chemicals. By finding reliable domestic cleaning services near you, you’ll ensure that everyday dirt is quickly and efficiently swept away.
What Do Domestic Cleaning Services Do?
Depending on your requirements, domestic cleaning contractors will offer a range of services, from general cleaning to polishing silverware.Many will do your ironing and laundry and even water your plants. Common tasks include:
- One-off domestic and residential cleaning: A domestic cleaner will clean all areas in a house, including the living room, kitchen, bedrooms, hallway and bathroom. Cleaners vacuum floors and carpets with specialist equipment, as well as clean windows and surfaces.
- Regular maintenance cleaning: Keeping your home clean over the long term requires a routine to be in place. Domestic cleaners can take that burden away from you by being on hand to clean your property however often you need them to.
Looking for a commercial cleaner to clean your office, warehouse or retail space? Check out HaMuch’s list of qualified tradesmen.
How to Find Domestic Cleaning Companies Near You?
To find domestic and residential cleaning services near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting where you are from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get domestic cleaning quotes: We’ll send your job listing to cleaners in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job. You can compare the local domestic cleaning services’ rates and prices, and decide which contractors are right for you.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read domestic cleaning services’ reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
If you’re looking to hire a domestic cleaner to clean your home, we can help. HaMuch lists vetted tradesmen near you — enter your location to get started!