Do I Need To Hire a local 'Hot Water Cylinder' and Combi Boiler Specialist?
If you have a hot water cylinder or combination boiler, also known as a “combi boiler”, and it starts to malfunction ie you have no hot water, it’s time to call a local heating engineer.
Not sure whether you have a water cylinder, or a combi boiler, or neither of the two? Combination boilers are very common in smaller houses or flats, due to how compact they are. They don’t require an external water tank, so if there’s no hot water tank attached to your boiler and it doesn’t take up much space in your home, chances are it’s a combi boiler. If it fits this description but has very padded insulation and a hot water coil connected to an external source, it sounds like a hot water cylinder.
If you’re experiencing hot water cylinder or combi boiler problems, HaMuch will help you to find the right person for the job. Then your boiler can get back to its roasty, toasty self in no time.
What Does a Hot Water Cylinder and Combi Boiler Engineer Near Me Do?
A combi boiler and hot water cylinder specialist is trained to perform maintenance, repairs and installation of these systems. Their tasks include:
- Installation of combi boiler and hot water cylinder systems: Heating engineers can take care of putting in a combi boiler, as well as vented or unvented hot water cylinder installation. They’ll ensure tip-top standards every step of the way, and provide you with home maintenance instructions to keep it in pristine condition. The installation job can also include putting in extras such as a booster pump, boiling water tap or limescale softener.
- Gas boiler service, repair and maintenance: To ensure that your new heating system is fully-functional, a heating engineer will take care of the maintenance and servicing.
- Assessments and safety inspections: Concerned your central heating might not be safe and performing up to standards? Heating engineers are qualified to carry out checks and inspections.
- Heating advice services: A heating engineer will provide a consultation with you after servicing your boiler, and then make recommendations for repairs or part replacements, based on your needs, budget and property.
How to Find a Hot Water Cylinder and Combi Boiler Service Near You?
HaMuch makes it super easy to find engineers in your local area to take care of your combi boiler or hot water cylinder problems. To find a specialist near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to heating engineers in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Need to install a new boiler or to repair a fault in your current central heating system? You can find local heating engineers or local LPG and oil boiler engineers on HaMuch.