Local landscaper who can quickly and easily design and create your perfect garden to best compliment your home.
No job too small, drawing up plans and giving advice on how to best layout a garden to get the most joy out of it and enjoy the views from inside the home, looking out, as well as considering which direction your garden faces. Or too big, from layout (including 3D detailed models to help you envision the result), to construction of a space turning a wild neglected weed-filled area into a beautiful garden filled with character, including the possibility of adding rockery walls and water features.
Domestic landscaper services include;
- terraced garden walls
- retaining walls or gabion walls
- walls dividing a garden into many interesting sections
- boundary walls
- choosing which area should be grassed
- laying down turf
- removing turf from areas it is no longer needed and replanting it elsewhere
- creating flower beds of a mixture of plants and colours complimenting the overall look of the garden
- reshaping existing flower beds to have them fit into the new design
- installing water features (e.g. a small pond or fountain) to enhance the overall landscaped look of the garden
- relocating water features to new areas of the ‘new-look’ garden
- repairing and renewing different types of outside flooring – decking, paving…
- installing decking, paving, paths to compliment the garden and make features out of different areas, e.g., a seating area nestled among plants and shrubs
So, if you need a landscaper to design or service your garden, HaMuch has thousands of friendly, Association of Professional Landscapers registered professionals ready to help complete a full garden renovation including patio space or redesign your retaining wall into an interesting, terraced garden feature or turn a characterless open lawn space into a breath-taking adventure through flower beds, water features and colour.
Why do you need a landscape gardening specialist?
Landscaping your garden or outdoor area will almost always add value to your property and improve its appearance. Just like with your house, renovating your garden is a long-term investment. However, not everyone has the right skills — not to mention the time — to landscape their garden on their own, as this task requires specific knowledge and experience, which only trained professionals possess.
Whether you want to design a new garden, redesign and restructure your existing garden, erect a building or structure, or simply irrigate the soil and plant seeds to eliminate weeds and maintain your garden, a local landscape gardener can help.
What makes landscape gardeners unique is that they are the only gardening professionals capable of combining knowledge of both design and plants. Hiring a professional who can effectively combine all the necessary expertise for the proper development of your garden — in terms of both the design and construction — means that you don’t have to engage subcontractors to perform additional work, which saves you valuable time and money, not to mention admin.
What do landscape garden designers do?
How do you know if a landscape gardener is the right professional for you? Will they be able to correctly irrigate and prepare your soil? Are their design and building skills good enough to match your expectations in terms of the final product? The answer to these questions is a resounding “yes”, but only if you engage the services of an experienced and reliable landscape gardener. Unlike a normal gardener, landscape artists dedicate a large amount of time to not only selecting and planting the right flowers, but also designing the layout of your outside space. Their responsibilities can include:
- Planting: Landscape gardeners are familiar with many plants, including trees, shrubs, perennials and a wide variety of flowers. They are also familiar with laying turf or rose beds, and possess extensive knowledge of plant science. This means they know precisely what plants need and where they will grow best — for example, some need extra shade, while others require regular watering or pruning.
- Paved areas: Landscape gardeners can design and construct courtyard entrances, and paths and terraces. This is among the most complex garden work required by homeowners. These professionals will also regularly carry out masonry and paving work.
- Outdoor facilities: Landscape gardeners build and maintain outdoor facilities of all kinds. They can design private gardens, public parks, urban green spaces, traffic islands and pedestrian zones. Their skills are even in demand at play, sport and leisure facilities. For example, when it comes to implementing a playground according to a specific blueprint, they will enquire whether all playground equipment is properly installed and whether toxic plants grow in the area. This allows you to benefit from their extensive plant knowledge and their craft skills.
How to find a landscaping gardener near you?
To find a landscaping gardener service near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Enter the trade and postcode suitable for your project then describe your job.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job details to landscaping gardener specialists in your area and match you with the professional tradesmen qualified and skilled to complete your work. We’ll notify you via text or email when tradesmen express interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Compare rates, proximity, review profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to safely message, ask questions or just phone them — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Are you looking for a landscaping gardener? Find the perfect tradesmen for you on HaMuch. Our directory lists vetted, trusted gardeners near you.
Aqua Design Landscaping were established to satisfy a local demand for highly creative pond designs. The company offers a 1st class service. Services we offer: Pond Design & Installation Pond Maintenance & Repairs Pond service & Cleaning Filter & Pump Installation Waterfalls & Water Features Pond MOT & Fish Health Check Aqua Design Landscaping have over 8 years of pond experience from retail and building ponds. We are a Oase recommended installer so we can offer you...
FJ tree maintenance also landscaping we have 10 years of experience all types of trees pruned and trimmed tree felling waste taken away also turfing An wood back all choice of colour different types of patios paths driveway maintenance artificial grass all supplied
Kyri Solomon Interior Design offers the complete home improvement solution... From an initial FREE design and plan consultation, supply of all furniture, worktops, appliances and accessories through to a survey and complete installation and decorating service. Why pay more for "flat-packed" or "standard-size" kitchen and bedroom furniture when you can have a completely bespoke and made-to-measure product for less. We offer possibly the largest selection of door styles, types and colours than...
Hello, Im Leighton Hill and in May 2016 I set up Hill & James Landscapes. Although this my first company I have been in the landscaping industry for over 20 years. I have a wealth of experience to draw from and theres nothing that I love more than taking an unloved or impractical space and turning it into an enjoyable, useful space. We cover all aspects of landscaping and garden maintenance from cutting your lawn to a complete garden rebuild and everything in between. Decking, paving, fenc...
Lawnswood Landscapes is a small landscaping company offering the care and attention to detail that you need. If we dont deliver great gardening work the word gets around and, for a small outfit like us, that could spell the end of trading. Thats why youll receive the best service and attention, clear communication at each stage and a great finished job you can be proud of (well be proud of it too, of course).
Tweaking shapes of your garden into sinuous curves. Planting new borders to suit existing planting, soil type and colours Pruning shrubs to enhance their natural shape. Removing ground elder and weeds, effectively without weedkillers. Garden design, especially curves
Hi we are a friendly and reliable company that gives great rates and great prices to elderly and young, all jobs are done to customer satisfaction all the files he are also chipped and taken away we a family nuisances since 1986 we do a professional job and take list of care
Jobs for Landscaping
In need of having my garden digging at one level any one out their that can do it cheap
Gardener: Average Hourly and Daily Rates around
|Location in UK||Hourly Rate||Daily Rate|
|Gardener near Dover||£26||£210|
|Gardener near East Dunbartonshire||£25||£226|
|Gardener near Barnsley||£34||£182|
|Gardener near Test Valley||£30||£231|
|Gardener near South Cambridgeshire||£24||£190|
|Gardener near York||£20||£135|
|Gardener near Bassetlaw||£26||£201|
|Gardener near Breckland||£20||£177|
|Gardener near Flintshire||£26||£214|
|Gardener near Macclesfield||£29||£196|