Local gardener who can quickly and easily plant a mix of shrubs with annual (seasonal) and perennial flowers, leaving you pretty flowers beds bursting with colour.
No job too small, helping you with a layout of which flowers to choose to have a mix of height and colour, to spread through the assigned flowerbed. Or too big, working to your budget of buying the flowers that match your colour scheme and planting them for you, spacing them for growth so that you have pretty plants to enjoy all year round.
Domestic flower and plant expert services include;
Creating planting beds
- designing the shape and size of a flower bed
- filling the flowerbed with good quality compost, getting the soil ready for planting
- planting a variety of flowers, shrubs and dwarf trees where appropriate, following a colour scheme theme and arranging the flowers on their season to bloom and heights that they will grow
Maintaining planting beds
- topping up on compost
- checking on the health of plants
- re-planting if too congested in an area or if a plant does not like a position (e.g., too much shade or soil not well-drained enough)
- re-moving any weeds that might be growing in-between the plants
So, if you need a flower and plant expert to plant flowers in your garden, HaMuch has thousands of friendly, The Society of Garden Designers and The Chartered Institute of Horticulture registered professionals ready to help you enjoy daffodils and tulips in spring, marigolds and sunflowers in summer, dahlias and peonies in autumn and snapdragons and winter pansies in winter with evergreen shrubs filling the gaps all year round!
Why do you need a gardener who specialises in flowers and plants?
One of the most common gardening mistakes is adding plants or flowers that do not suit your garden. This may include planting an invasive species that takes over your entire garden; it can also involve planting flowers at the wrong time of year or in the wrong location, resulting in them not getting the nutrients they need; or it can be something as a simple as planting something that is too large or too small for your space. A skilled flower and plant gardener or designer can prevent these scenarios from occurring by recommending plants that will succeed and eliminating those that will not.
Whether you need to water plants in your garden but do not have the time, irrigate your soil and plant seeds, kill weeds, or perform general maintenance, a flower and plant specialist can help.
A professional gardener can identify potential problems and recommend solutions before things get out of control. They can diagnose and handle problematic trees, weeds or invasive plants, as well as plants that damage buildings, diseased plants, insects and root problems. HaMuch can help you find a specialist garden maintenance near you to keep things rosy.
What does a flower and plant specialist do?
How do you know if a gardener who specialises in flowers and plants is the right professional for you? A person who lives and breathes plant life knows which plants work well in any space. Plant and flower specialists can choose plants that not only suit your taste, but that will flourish, whether you have a large garden or a small patio space.
As professional designers, they have an eye for noticing colours and structures that will make your garden more attractive. If you have stone walls that cast a lot of shade over your garden, a flower specialist can recommend plants that won’t suffer from a lack of sunlight and show you where to plant flowers and set up beds for maximum benefit, in terms of both growth and overall design. Their responsibilities can include:
- Plant watering: This is an essential task, and every professional gardener will be qualified to provide a plant watering service. Plants and flowers will likely need more care during hotter months, when the soil dries faster, and any plant waterer will be able to look after them in all seasons.
- Garden pest control services: When plants receive the right amount of sun, water and fertiliser, it will be difficult for them to get sick. If they do, with the right care, they will be able to recover well. A professional flower and plant specialist can inspect your plants to detect any possible signs of disease or pests, and install garden pest repellers if necessary.
- Weeding: Weeds grow fast and, if you don’t control them, they can invade your entire garden. A professional plant and flower specialist can get rid of weeds using techniques such as mulching that will prevent stubborn regrowth.
- Garden pruning services: Pruning is an essential task to control the growth and development of plants. Unruly plants can be just as much of an eyesore as dead or dying ones. Regular pruning will also prevent plants from becoming ill. Some plants are best pruned after flowering, while others are more suited to pruning in the winter — a specialist will know how best to care for your plants and flowers.
- Garden and plant maintenance: A professional can prepare the soil, install drainage and level the ground for planting trees, hedges, garden plants and grass.
How to find a flowers & plants gardener near you?
To find a flowers & plants gardener service near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Enter the trade and postcode suitable for your project then describe your job.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job details to flowers & plants gardener specialists in your area and match you with the professional tradesmen qualified and skilled to complete your work. We’ll notify you via text or email when tradesmen express interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Compare rates, proximity, review profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to safely message, ask questions or just phone them — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Are you looking for a flowers & plants gardener? Find the perfect tradesmen for you on HaMuch. Our directory lists vetted, trusted gardeners near you.
We cover all London areas.
Send Flowers is a reliable florist in London. We offer trustworthy flower delivery services in London at low cost. Anniversary flowers, sympathy flowers and birthday flowers are some of the flower arrangements we offer. For more information go to https://www.sendflowers.org.uk/
The South West London Gardener is a local gardening service. We provide one off and regular tidy ups and makeovers for our many and varied customers. We have been gardening in south west London for 5 years. We provide gardening, plant and planting advice. We supply a wide range of plants, pots and composts and all in a professional and courteous way. We remove and recycle green waste.
Tweaking shapes of your garden into sinuous curves. Planting new borders to suit existing planting, soil type and colours Pruning shrubs to enhance their natural shape. Removing ground elder and weeds, effectively without weedkillers. Garden design, especially curves
AHSolutions is a professional soft and hard landscaping contractor. We have been in the landscape business for over six years now. If you are looking for a professional landscaping company to design your outdoor, then look no further. AHSolutions is the company to contact. We offer the following services and more. SOFT LANDSCAPING * Artificial Grass Installation * Flower planting and Care * Outdoor Lighting installation * Water feature and swimming pools * Kids Play area installation * General ...
to plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow With over 20 years gardening experience in all aspects of garden maintenance . Working with the Bolton and surrounding areas . We take on all types of jobs from small domestic work to larger commercial projects, all carried out to the highest standards, and at very competitive prices Im honest reliable . I pride ourselves on our commitment to provide a professional and speedy service at all times, whilst maintaining the highest quality of work. Wer...
Chris Gill Tree Surgery provides tree maintenance services such as pruning, planting & aftercare, felling, advice & guidance. We are dedicated specialists in the preservation and maintenance of trees. We believe in offering the most cost-effective solutions for the long-term management of your trees. We operate tree surgery throughout the North East of England. We have a qualified and experienced management team, together with highly skilled operational Arborists who can deliver a super...
We do Good old fashion Gardening all over the South West. Gardening duties include:• Grass Cutting & Turfing• Hedge Cutting• Planting & Pruning• Strimming & Weed Control• Tree Trimming• Green Waste Clearance
We have a network of over 70 real gardeners based all over the South West. Including, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall. We will have a local gardener for you. Geographical Coverage: Southampton – Fareham – Eastleigh - Winchester – Portsmou...
Dp plumbing and building offer full trade will all works.We are 1 company with all the trades, a family run business established for 29 years Damp rising condensation or penetrating Kitchen and bathroom refit Decorating Renovations and conversions Nrpps approved 30 year insurance backed guaranteed on rising damp Wood worm and rot
Jobs for Flowers & plants
Weeding lawn mowing leaves
Gardener: Average Hourly and Daily Rates around
|Location in UK||Hourly Rate||Daily Rate|
|Gardener near East Hertfordshire||£31||£220|
|Gardener near Slough||£33||£233|
|Gardener near Erewash||£22||£183|
|Gardener near South Oxfordshire||£33||£226|
|Gardener near Wycombe||£30||£213|
|Gardener near Falkirk||£23||£194|
|Gardener near Northampton||£22||£155|
|Gardener near Kingston-upon-Hull||£19||£168|
|Gardener near Mid Bedfordshire||£27||£193|
|Gardener near Powys||£20||£160|