Why Do You Need Office Removal Services?
A move for any business is always a large undertaking, which requires organisation, planning and time to be successful. Businesses often work to tight deadlines and even a small delay during a move can cost a commercial company significant amounts of money. In these situations, a skilled moving company becomes indispensable, saving time, money and stress.
Whether you are moving to a new office within the same town or are moving cross-country, a commercial relocation specialist can help take care of the logistics.
A commercial relocation service is provided by companies that specialise in storage and removals, but many independent traders, known as haulage contractors, will also undertake this type of work. A more informal arrangement is often more economical, but it’s vital — especially when you’re transporting important documents and costly equipment — that your chosen commercial relocation specialist is skilled, experienced and qualified.
What Does an Office Clearance Specialist Do?
Are professional office relocation solutions right for you? One of the main benefits of working with a moving specialist is that they offer a comprehensive service, which means they are not only responsible for moving your items, but they can also handle disassembly, packing and reassembly of furniture. The duties of contractors for office relocation services include:
- Loading and unloading of furniture goods: A specialist can offer full packing and shipment services, using specialist tools to move furniture with ease. This minimises stress for you and your employees, as your relocation specialist will be responsible for loading, moving and unloading your items quickly and efficiently. These professionals are experienced in completing moves safely, meaning not only will the move be completed with little impact to your business, but you also minimise the risk of loss or accidental damage.
- Coordination of the commercial move: A commercial relocation specialist can offer specialist assistance by coordinating the entire move. This includes packing, storing and moving to meet your exact requirements. If, for example, you possess fragile items, removal specialists will ensure they are carefully packed using the correct materials.
- Transportation of goods: Many relocation companies possess their own trucks, which offer more security during the transfer, as these vehicles have satellite tracking — you’ll always know where they are.
- Storage of goods: When trucks are full, some furniture or boxes might be temporarily stored externally. These companies provide an efficient storage solution that can also be hired whenever you need it, should you choose to leave items in storage for an extended period of time.
How to Find Commercial and Office Relocation Consultants Near You?
To find a commercial removal specialist near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with commercial office relocation experts in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to relocation specialists in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Are you looking for a commercial relocation specialist to help with your office move? HaMuch lists vetted, qualified businesses capable of meeting your unique requirements. Our extensive list of removal and storage specialists allows you to find an expert near you within your chosen budget.