Local lighting electrician who can quickly and easily transform a poorly light living room into an ambient setting complete with dimmers and mood lighting.
No job too small, replacing a broken light switch or changing a standard switch to a dimmer switch. Or too big, upgrading normal light switches throughout the home for smart switches or upgrading all of the wiring to the lights in every room.
Domestic lighting electrician services include;
- lighting design and installation, finding the best lighting for your home even choosing the right type of bulb; halogen, compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) or LEDs
- lighting repair, carried out on switches, dimmers, timers, cables and this can include the testing and inspection of wiring to ensure the lighting demands are not overloading the circuit
- smart lighting, controlling the lighting in your home with voice or able to activate switches remotely via an app on a mobile phone
- lighting low voltage security lighting, motion sensor activated on movement or permanently on low voltage light to make the home less vulnerable to intruders
- mood feature lighting, bringing attention and focus to objects, trees or beds in the garden
So, if you need a lighting electrician to service or repair something in your home HaMuch has thousands of friendly, NAPIT registered professionals ready to help with upgrade your system to Philips hue bulbs for a smart home, install Integral LED photocell (dusk till dawn sensor) lighting in the garden for safety and add ceiling lights to complete your loft extension.
Do I need to 'hire a local lighting electrician' to repair my lights?
Have a broken light but not sure why it doesn't work? Normally, replacing the light bulb is all it takes, but when new bulbs fail to work, troubleshooting can be a tiresome task. To ensure that internal and external electrical works are carried out correctly, they must be completed by a lighting repair electrician.
A lighting repair specialist has the expertise to determine what went wrong by checking the breakers, sockets, wiring, and switches. Whether you need a single external or internal light repaired, a full lighting installation in your property, or an assessment of your current lighting system, a skilled electrical lighting technician has the technical ability to undertake the job.
What do electrical lighting specialists near you do?
Lighting specialists have the technical expertise to install new lights and fix broken ones. Some common tasks include:
- Interior and exterior light installation: A professional electric lighting specialist can install or repair interior and exterior lights, completing both mains and sub-power installations with armour wired cables. Whether your lights are simple plug-in models or solar-powered energy efficient units, a technician can handle the entire job.
- Interior and exterior lighting repair and maintenance: A lighting specialist can also provide a maintenance service that ensures your lights are working effectively, repairing any of them that are malfunctioning.
- Design and planning of lighting positions: If you are redesigning or constructing your home or garden, an electrical lighting specialist can help to design and position each light for its proper function, whether it’s a decorative light for a path or set of stairs, or a set of more functional security PIR (passive infrared) motion-sensing lights.
- Electrical testing: A lighting specialist can offer an electrical testing service for your lights. If you are a landlord, you are required by law to conduct periodic electrical tests to assess the safety of your appliances and lights.
How to find experts in lighting repair near you?
HaMuch makes it super easy to find light installation experts in your local area. To find specialist electricians near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to electricians in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Found the right electric lighting specialist, but still in need of services? check out our list of local electricians and local garden lighting specialists to find the right tradesman for your job.