Local garden lighting expert who can quickly and easily transform your garden into a stylish and relaxing outdoor space while also providing protection from burglars.
No job too small, wiring in a patio light or providing colourful garden uplighters. Or too big, installing a security system complete with sensor lights around the perimeter or finishing off your decorative garden design with landscape lighting
Domestic garden lighting expert services include;
- feature lighting, garden light design; illuminating one tree or shrub to sections of the garden including water features
- lighting with colour, creating a dramatic mood with blocks of colour that can be interchangeable
- paths, steps and driveways, this lighting design doubles as a feature as well as a safety aspect
- vintage lighting, sourcing and installing rustic vintage lanterns to keep with a common theme throughout the home
- seating areas, for a warm inviting ambience to enjoy summer evenings outdoors
- upgrading existing garden installation, adding additional lights or upgrading circuits, repositioning of existing lights or fix electrical faults
Security / passive infrared sensor (PIR) lighting
- waterproof outside sockets for security lighting and power
- motion sensor spotlights or floodlights to light up vulnerable areas of a property
- low voltage lighting that automatically comes on from dusk until dawn
So, if you need a garden lighting expert to service or repair something outside your home HaMuch has thousands of friendly, NIC-EIC registered professionals ready to help with create a patio worthy to entertain, sink some Hunza lights into your deck, and shower your garden in colour and light with some LED Astro stake lights.
Why do you need a local professional 'garden lighting' specialist to design and install your garden lights?
Decorative garden lighting can add a unique charm to your garden, enabling you to enjoy it all year round. Illuminating your garden or outdoor terrace makes it more usable and beautiful, and plays a vital security role.
Most outdoor and garden lighting cannot withstand adverse weather conditions unless it is installed correctly with proper measures in place to protect against moisture and rain.
Garden lighting specialists can recommend the right garden lighting solutions for you, based on your budget, your aesthetic desires and your security needs. They will often purchase the lighting for you after an initial consultation, and discuss with you exactly where you want it placed before overseeing the installation and performing tests to ensure all lights are set up correctly.
What do garden lighting designers near you do?
A lighting designer can ensure that the design and installation of your garden lights is well taken care of. Their responsibilities include:
- Garden light installation and repair: A professional garden lighting design and installation specialist can install your garden lights securely, with adequate protection from the elements, using armour wired cable to plug it into the power supply. They will also repair broken lighting.
- Design and planning: If you are landscaping your garden, a garden lighting and design specialist can come up with a garden lighting plan that encompasses your entire garden. This includes mapping out the position of each light, so that each one’s function serves your desired purpose. You might be envisioning decorative lights on paths and stairs, or more functional security PIR (passive infrared) motion-sensing lights. A specialist will help you with both.
- Clearance of plants and shrubs: A garden lighting design specialist can help clear shrubs and weeds, to allow easy access and make your garden more attractive. If you have solar-powered lights, this can make them more effective.
How to find a garden light installation specialist near you?
HaMuch makes it super easy to find garden lighting specialists in your local area. To find a specialist near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to electricians in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
If you’re looking for a garden lighting and design specialist, either to wire the electrics or to protect your lights from weather damage, HaMuch can help you find the right tradesman. Enter your postcode to get started.