Local electrical appliance installer who can quickly and easily install your electric shower or fix the fuse on your electric cooker.
No job too small, changing the fuse on your fridge or tracing an electrical fault. Or too big, adding additional sockets throughout your home or installing a new circuit for power showers.
Skilled electrical appliance installer services include;
Home appliances installation and repair
- electric cooker, induction, hob and oven
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- washer dryer
So, if you need an electrical appliance installer to service or repair something in your home HaMuch has thousands of friendly, ELECSA registered professionals ready to help with your Bosch dishwasher fuse, faulty wiring on the AEG washing machine and revamp your favourite bedroom lamp.
Do I need to get my 'appliances installed or repaired by a local electrician'?
It can be tempting to try and fix the dishwasher or the cooker by yourself, especially if you consider yourself to be a bit of a DIY expert. But attempting electrical jobs without the professional training of an electrician can lead to appliances becoming ruined, or to health and safety risks that just aren’t worth any money you might think you’ll be saving.
A local repair electrician can get your appliances up and running again when the air conditioner needs more va va voom, or the hob needs a bit of a spring clean. They can take care of electrical appliance installation and ensure they are running correctly without overloading the sockets, keeping your home safe and sound.
What do appliance electricians near me do?
Electrical installation specialists will:
- Electrical appliance installation: From consumer electronics to home networks, multi-room audio systems and satellite reception hubs.
- Assemble and connect electrical household appliances: A professional electrician can assist with the assembly and connection of electrical household appliances, including extractor fans, electric fires and water pumps. They may even be able to fit built-in appliances and carry out all necessary connection work, as well as conduct carpentry work.
- Repair electrical appliances: An electrician will be able to repair and maintain your electrical devices on site. Whether it’s your television, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher or a smaller appliance like a hair dryer or toaster. With larger appliances, they may be able to pick them up and carry out the repairs in their workshop.
How to find a local appliance electrician near you?
HaMuch makes it super easy to find electricians in your local area. To find a specialist near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to electricians in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Need a local electrician or data cabling installation specialist? HaMuch helps trusted tradesmen to find you and then offer quotes for your job, so that you can pick the professional who best fits your bill.