Kitchen tiles can add a whole new lease of life to a room you’ll spend much of your time in. Whether your kitchen is where you dine with your family, or your safe haven where you relax and experiment with food, tiles are a great way to add colour and personality.
Do You Need a Professional Kitchen Tiler?
When it comes to designing your kitchen, there is plenty of inspiration out there. You might opt for a bright kitchen splashback or a subway tile feature wall, but, whatever the design direction you take, finding a professional tiler is crucial to achieving the kitchen makeover of your dreams.
What Does a Kitchen Tiler Do?
As the saying goes, the kitchen is the heart of a happy home and, when it comes to renovating your kitchen, understanding what’s involved in professional tile installation is vital, as it’ll help you find the right person for the job.
A professional kitchen tiler will have the skills for a wide range of jobs, including tiling walls and floors. From pasta spills to muddy paw prints, a kitchen can easily get messy. Tiles installed professionally will safeguard against damage and make your floors and walls easier to clean. The process of tiling a kitchen can be split into three distinct steps:
- Pre-installation advice and design: Once you’re ready to start tiling your kitchen, a professional kitchen tile planner will discuss what patterns and finishes will best achieve your desired look. They will then measure your space, calculate the amount of materials needed for the job and plan how to achieve a symmetrical and well-proportioned design.
- Tile removal: If you already have kitchen tiles, but they either need individually replacing or you want to go for an entirely new look, a kitchen tiler will have the tools and skills needed to safely and carefully remove them and level the surface beneath to install your new tiles.
- Kitchen tile installation and finish: Once your kitchen floor or wall surface is prepped and ready, your kitchen tiler will install your new tiles and apply a durable finish to seal the edges, protect your tiles and insure them for years to come.
Looking for a kitchen tiler as part of your kitchen renovation? Search HaMuch’s directory of tradesmen to find the right one near you.
Finding a Kitchen Tiler Near You: Why Use HaMuch?
At HaMuch, our service is completely free to consumers. Our revenue comes through paid listings by our traders, which means we want to find them regular business. We know that tradesmen who don’t work to a high standard won’t get work and, therefore, won’t have a place on our service. Because of this, you can have the peace of mind that all of our traders are approved by people just like you. We pride ourselves on listing vetted traders whom you will love, so that when you need a job doing in your property, you won’t hesitate to use HaMuch.
How to Find a Kitchen Tiler?
To find a kitchen tiler near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to kitchen tiling specialists in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Find a tiler in your location today. With HaMuch, you don’t have to hunt for recommendations and chase quotes — we do all the legwork for you. Our list of qualified tradesmen near you means you can easily select the right person for your job, at home or on the go.