Find a Local Plumber near You: For Emergency Plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen Plumbing and Fitting
Do I Need to Hire a Plumber?
If you are experiencing low-pressure water, slow-draining sinks and tubs or constant water running in the toilet, it’s time to call a plumber. Most homeowners experience these plumbing issues from time-to-time, and you must make sure that the tradesman you select to undertake plumbing work is a specialist who will ensure it is completed to a high standard.
A local plumber with great reviews on HaMuch will be confident fixing any issues with your plumbing system, from rusty, frozen, burst or blocked pipes to boiler problems. Delaying the job could cause further damage and expenses.
What Does a Plumber Do?
A plumber is a tradesman whose responsibilities include installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems. Here are some of the things your local plumber can do for you:
- Interpret blueprints: One of the crucial jobs carried out by plumbers is the interpretation of blueprints and building specifications, to precisely map arrangement of drainage systems, venting systems and pipes.
- Installation of plumbing systems: Plumbers are responsible for installing plumbing fixtures and systems for domestic, commercial and industrial use.
- Maintenance and repair of plumbing systems: Plumbers perform maintenance of plumbing fixtures and systems. If they detect faults, plumbers diagnose the cause and repair the faulty pipes.
- Administrative duties: A plumbing contractor performs administrative duties, including ensuring building regulations and safety standards are met. They also supervise, hire and pay other tradesmen.
- Consultation duties: They educate clients on the best plumbing system for their home or building. Also, they teach clients how best to care for their plumbing.
How to Find a Local Plumber near You
HaMuch makes it super easy to find qualified plumbers in your local area. To find a plumbers near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting where you are from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to plumbers in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Trust a local expert to take care of your home improvements. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor plumber or a professional to install your boiler, HaMuch has the right tradesman near you.
Plumber: Average Hourly and Daily Rates in the UK