Find a Local Heating Engineer Near You for LPG and Oil Boiler Installations and Repairs
Do I Need to Hire a Local Heating Engineer?
If you have a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) boiler, or an oil boiler, then you’ll need a heating engineer to perform annual maintenance, recertification and repairs whenever any part wears out or stops working.
Not sure whether you have an LPG boiler, an oil boiler or neither? One of the main advantages of this type of boiler is that it can be installed outside of the home. If your boiler is installed in an outhouse, shed or exterior building, chances are it’s an LPG or oil boiler.
Whichever type of central heating system you have, HaMuch makes it easy to find local OFTEC-certified heating engineers in your area. So the next time you’re having LPG or oil boiler problems, or your radiators are suffering from a slight chill, let us help you find the perfect engineer to get the job done right first time.
What Does an LPG and Oil Boiler Engineer Do?
An LPG and oil boiler heating engineer will help with:
- LPG and oil boiler repairs and maintenance: They will disassemble and clean your boiler, then carry out any necessary repairs or replacement of wearing parts. They can check the controls and fuel storage to make sure everything is working as it should.
- Oil and LPG boiler installation and removal: A heating engineer can oversee the installation of your new boiler, as well as removing the existing boiler system if necessary.
- Assessments and safety inspections: If you are concerned that your central heating might not be up to UK safety standards, heating engineers can inspect of your boiler and create a test report detailing any repair work it requires. They can also issue certificates, which you will need to keep accurate and up to date.
- Design and planning: If you are constructing a property or redesigning an internal layout, a heating engineer can review plans for the installation of brand new boiler systems.
How To Find an Oil and LPG Boiler Service Near You?
Oil or LPG boiler problems? HaMuch makes it super easy to arrange oil and LPG boiler repairs in your local area. To find an LPG and oil boiler service near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to heating engineers in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
When you need boiler repairs done quickly, you can find local heating engineers and local LPG and oil boiler engineers on HaMuch in just a few quick clicks.