Wooden Garden Structure Specialists Near You
Why Do You Need a Garden Structures Specialist to Put up Your Shed?
You may have considered building a wooden structure in your garden. Perhaps you want a small garden shed for storing your tools in, or a workshop made from wooden sleepers that you can use to build furniture, or a man cave, outdoor study or additional living area. Or perhaps you aren’t looking for anything like a shed, but are in the market for a new fence, trellis, gate, pergola or gazebo. Maybe you even want some decking put in!
Whether you need help putting up a flat-pack shed or want a fully custom-made building designed specifically for you, a wooden garden structures specialist can help.
What Does a Wooden Garden Structures Specialist Do?
A wooden structures specialist will perform a variety of tasks, but their primary responsibility is designing, delivering and installing a bespoke wooden building. Wooden structures specialists are more than carpenters who can assemble flat-pack furniture; they are creative and have a unique eye for design, which they use to design a shed or summer house to your specifications. Their responsibilities include:.
- Garden structures planning and design: A specialist can ensure that your summer house or other structure is built according to your wishes. While you can choose what your new building will look like, your specialist may advise on the best materials, treatment, finish and overall structure, depending on its intended purpose. They will also advise on the right wall thickness, roof shape, doors, and windows. Your specialist will then draw up a plan or blueprint for your new building and ensure you’re completely satisfied before ordering the materials and moving on to the next phase.
- Installation: A professional garden shed or wooden structure specialist will then install your building where you want it. They will ensure it’s durable and treat the wood to ensure it can withstand harsh elements, such as wind, rain and frost. This is important to make sure that the wood doesn’t decay over time, so that you can enjoy your building for years to come with little maintenance required.
- Delivery of the structure: If your shed has been built offsite, as some are, a specialist will deliver it to your home and ensure it is securely installed in your garden.
How to Find a Wooden Garden Structures Specialist Near You?
To find a wooden garden structures specialist near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to garden specialists in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Building your new wooden garden structure is just one part of renovating your garden. For complete enjoyment of your outdoor space, you may want to plant flowers, install a garden irrigation system or construct a pond. HaMuch’s vetted tradesmen can help.