Find Local Household Electrical Wiring Specialists near You
Do I Need to Hire an Electrical Wiring Specialist?
When the electrics go wrong in your household and need a complete or partial rewiring, it’s really important that you contact an expert rather than attempting repairs yourself. An expert electrical wiring specialist can repair electrical household appliances, rewire lighting, fix fused sockets and troubleshoot why extension cords are heating up when used, plus much more.
Leaving damaged electricals plugged in can cause damage or even fire, so if you are concerned about the quality of any electrical wiring or equipment, it’s time to call a specialist electrician.
A household wiring electrician can provide your home with an updated electrical wiring system with minimal disruptions, while repairing any other electrical faults that may arise.
What Does a Household Electrical Wiring Specialist Do?
A household electrician who specialises in wiring will:
- Rewire existing wires: A household wiring electrician can rewire your home with minimal disruption. This includes replacing RCD units, installing fuse boxes, re-wiring of lighting circuits, replacing wiring ring-mains and fitting electrical switches, sockets, and lighting dimmers.
- Install wiring into new buildings: A household wiring electrician can also install new electrical wiring into new homes and properties. Wiring for lights, sockets, smoke detectors, cooker circuits, RCDs, consumer units fuse boxes, single drops, two-way drops, spotlights, ring mains, lighting circuits, down-lighters, electric timers and extractor fans.
- Troubleshoot any issues: Fault finding is a common job for a household rewiring electrician. In order to fix a problem, they will troubleshoot faults to determine the cause and possible solutions.
How to Find a Household Electrical Wiring Specialist near You
To find an electrician who specialises in household wiring near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting where you are from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to specialist electricians in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
HaMuch can help you find the right tradesman quickly and easily. Enter your postcode to get started.