Local heating engineer who can quickly and easily have your boiler running off grid heating your home and water supply.
No job too small, unblocking an oil nozzle or deglazing photocells in oil boilers. Or too big, carrying out a full conversion from natural gas to LPG (liquid petroleum gas) or installing a supply tank for the fuel to be housed and connected to the heating system.
Domestic heating engineer services include;
Boiler install and servicing
- LPG boiler, LPG fuel can be used to fuel oven and hob as well
- heating oil boiler, which is cheaper to run than LPG
- annual servicing of both heating oil and LPG boilers
- repairs to components of both heating oil and LPG boilers, eg gas valves, nozzles, pilot burners, pressure relief valves and fans
- above ground tank, more popular option and suited for properties with more garden space
- below ground tank, all that is visible is an inspection hatch whilst the main body of tank is buried underground
So, if you need a heating engineer to service or repair something in your home HaMuch has thousands of friendly, Gas Safe registered professionals ready to help with your Calor storage tank service, Vokera LPG boiler install and replace a broken control knob on your Grant Vortex Eco oil boiler.
Do I need to hire a 'local heating engineer'?
If you have a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) boiler, or an oil boiler, then you’ll need a heating engineer to perform annual maintenance, recertification and repairs whenever any part wears out or stops working.
Not sure whether you have an LPG boiler, an oil boiler or neither? One of the main advantages of this type of boiler is that it can be installed outside of the home. If your boiler is installed in an outhouse, shed or exterior building, chances are it’s an LPG or oil boiler.
Whichever type of central heating system you have, HaMuch makes it easy to find local OFTEC-certified heating engineers in your area. So the next time you’re having LPG or oil boiler problems, or your radiators are suffering from a slight chill, let us help you find the perfect engineer to get the job done right first time.
What do LPG and oil boiler engineers near you do?
An LPG and oil boiler heating engineer will help with:
- LPG and oil boiler repairs and maintenance: They will disassemble and clean your boiler, then carry out any necessary repairs or replacement of wearing parts. They can check the controls and fuel storage to make sure everything is working as it should.
- Oil and LPG boiler installation and removal: A heating engineer can oversee the installation of your new boiler, as well as removing the existing boiler system if necessary.
- Assessments and safety inspections: If you are concerned that your central heating might not be up to UK safety standards, heating engineers can inspect of your boiler and create a test report detailing any repair work it requires. They can also issue certificates, which you will need to keep accurate and up to date.
- Design and planning: If you are constructing a property or redesigning an internal layout, a heating engineer can review plans for the installation of brand new boiler systems.
How to find an oil and LPG boiler service near you?
Oil or LPG boiler problems? HaMuch makes it super easy to arrange oil and LPG boiler repairs in your local area. To find an LPG and oil boiler service near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to heating engineers in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
When you need boiler repairs done quickly, you can find local heating engineers and local LPG and oil boiler engineers on HaMuch in just a few quick clicks.