Why Do You Need a Laundry and Dry Cleaning Specialist?
Laundry tasks are not the most interesting of chores. In our busy lives, the last thing we want to be spending our time doing is handling dirty clothes. Our time is limited and often constrained by tight schedules, and the laundry basket pile only ever seems to get higher. For large families, washing and drying clothes can easily take up the entire day, and that doesn’t even factor in time spent ironing.
Whether you have a basket of laundry that needs washing, dry cleaning or ironing, or if you require a weekly laundry and dry clean service, hiring a laundry and dry cleaning professional will ease your busy schedule. You may consider a professional laundry service a luxury, but the benefits far outweigh the cost of dry cleaning. The proper washing, handling and care of clothes is vital for maintaining their look and wearability, while some clothes require specific treatment to stop them shrinking or crumpling.
Today’s laundry services use green products, which are less abrasive on clothes than washing and drying them at home. While your store-bought detergent may do the job and remove stains, they can also damage your garments. A professional dry cleaner possesses expert knowledge and can remove stubborn odours and stains, or provide stain protection for the future. If you’re considering throwing out certain stained clothes, it’s worth letting a professional inspect them first, as they may be able to salvage them. HaMuch can help you find a laundry wash near you that’ll be able to help.
What Does a Laundry and Dry Cleaning Specialist Do?
A laundry and dry cleaning specialist offers a range of services and can advise you on how to treat your clothes to ensure you can enjoy them for as long as possible. A winter coat professional dry-cleaned can be given a new lease of life, which can make it last you several winters, saving you money over the long term. The responsibilities of a specialist include:
- Washing and dry cleaning: Laundry and dry cleaning services often provide you with the option of individual or bulk cleaning. They’ll wash and dry clean items, and either iron and fold them, or place them on hangers.
- Tumble drying, ironing and folding: If requested, dry cleaning laundry services can gently tumble dry, iron and fold your items for delivery, meaning you don’t even have to leave your home.
- Steam de-wrinkling: Steam penetrates clothes to smooth out wrinkles, while being gentle on sensitive materials. Using a steam cleaner, professionals can de-wrinkle your clothes in minutes.
How to Find Laundry and Dry Cleaning Near You
To find wash and dry laundry near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with local dry cleaning services in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to dry cleaners in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job. Compare dry cleaning prices from different places and decide who is right for you.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
If you’re looking to hire a laundry and dry cleaning specialist near you to help you get on top of your washing and ironing pile, we can help. HaMuch lists vetted tradesmen near you — enter your location to get started!