Why Do You Need External Cleaning Services?
Many people tend to focus on maintaining the interior of their property, but the outside is just as important. Whether at home or at work, a dirty exterior has a significant impact on the overall appearance of a property. If you’re selling your home, an attractive exterior becomes even more important, and can make the difference between securing an offer or discouraging prospective buyers right off the bat. Your paths, decks, driveways and paving should all be well-maintained.
Regular cleaning of a building’s exterior can extend its life, allow you to save on considerable ongoing maintenance costs, and prevent the buildup of dirt, debris, spores and algae.
If the exterior of your building requires cleaning, you need a professional external cleaner. They will be able to use specialist equipment and techniques, including pressure cleaning, water-fed pole cleaning, jet washing, pressure washing and chemicals to remove green algae buildup and keep things looking shiny and new. HaMuch can ensure you find the right external cleaning services for your job.
What Does an External Cleaning Specialist Do?
Commercial and domestic cleaners tend to offer a broader range of services than specialist external cleaners, but a professional external cleaner will possess the skills and knowledge required to efficiently clean the exterior of your property. They will know which chemicals to use on gutters, patios and other specific surfaces without causing damage. They will offer a variety of services, including:
- One-off domestic cleaning: External cleaning companies wash and maintain outdoor areas of homes, including windows, roofs, patios, fascias, paths, driveways, fences, gutters, bins and garages. They may also specialise in mould removal, and in winter they may clear snow and lay grit on paths.
- One-off commercial cleaning: Some large commercial buildings, such as factories and warehouses, have exterior cladding, and only a specialist will be able to safely and effectively clean it. This work requires the use of elevated working platforms and, as such, this type of external cleaning work is out of the remit of a general commercial cleaner. Companies also use a range of specialised equipment for the cleaning and maintenance of large paved areas, such as car parks, and use high-pressure washers to clean dirty or stained paving and walls.
- Regular maintenance cleaning: Regular cleaning of exterior surfaces prevents the buildup of dirt, salt and dusty air, reducing health risks and the effects of air pollutants on your property. Specialists can come to your home or office on a regular basis to ensure the exterior looks the best it can be.
How to Find External Cleaning Services Near You?
To find an external cleaner near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to cleaners in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
If you’re looking to hire a cleaner near you to clean your retail space or office’s exterior, we can help. HaMuch lists vetted tradesmen near you — enter your location to get started!