Do You Need a Car and Valet Cleaning Service?
How often have you been in such a rush you didn’t have time to eat your breakfast, and so you opted to grab something you could eat in your car? Or stopped off to pick up a bite after a long drive? When we eat and drink on the go, or regularly keep our pets in the back of the car, the seats can quickly get dirty, with stains and dirt becoming the norm.
Stained car seats not only look a mess, but they can also leave your car contaminated with unwanted bacteria, which can pose risks to your health. Liquids such as milk and coffee, when spilled on upholstery, can cause a sour smell and even lead to mildew. This makes it crucial to regularly clean your car.
Whether you want to remove spillages, animal hair or dirt in your car, or you want to save face when you’re due a service, a professional car valet service is the solution. A car cleaning professional will clean the interior and exterior of your car and give it a high-quality, polished finish.
What Does a Professional Car and Valet Cleaning Contractor Do?
It’s common for many car owners to clean their cars themselves. However, to ensure your car gets the treatment it deserves, it’s best to consult a professional. Cleaners will have experience of using specialist products and equipment to ensure a deep, thorough clean of everything from the windows to the engine. The valeting work carried out in garages is more intensive than a general clean, and includes:
- Interior and exterior car wash: Most car and valet cleaning services will offer a range of options, such as a full deep clean car valeting, or a half valet exterior and interior car wash, depending on your preference. The valet dry cleaning service will take care of your interior finish, while experts in exterior car wash will expertly remove dirt, stains and grime without harming the paintwork.
- Car paint correction services: An exterior car valet cleaning service starts by removing impurities and dirt to make your car free of contaminants, For a clean, smooth and attractive finish, these specialist mechanics will then spray your car to restore its paintwork.
- Chrome polishing: A car polishing service is also provided for bumpers, lights and wheel spokes. This brings out the rich colour of the car’s paintwork and can instantly give new life to an old vehicle.
Also looking for a domestic cleaner to clean your home? Use HaMuch to find a cleaner near you.
How to Find an Interior and Exterior Car Wash Near You?
To find a specialist in exterior and interior car wash, valet car cleaning or chrome polishing near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to cleaners in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job. Worried about the cost of something like car paint correction? Review the quotes here and decide what’s fair.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Use HaMuch to find a car and valet cleaning specialist near you. Whatever your needs, our directory of experienced tradesmen will ensure you find the right person for the job.