Why Do I Need a Heat Recovery and Ventilation Specialist?
The ultimate goal of installing a heat recovery ventilation system in a space is to create a hygienic environment free from odour, bacteria, excessive noise and vibrations, and one that also does not put the health of occupants at risk. The only way to achieve this is to ensure that the heat recovery ventilator installation is done professionally and that the ventilation system is regularly maintained.
Proper maintenance can extend the life of a ventilation unit and prevent breakdowns. The estimated life of this type of equipment is between seven and ten years, but achieving this requires ongoing upkeep of the unit, which includes cleaning and checking parts and filters.
Inadequate ventilation maintenance can result in the unit emanating a strong odour during summer and winter months, or it producing loud noises, both of which can be frustrating. These issues require the help of a heat recovery installation and repair specialist.
What Does a Ventilation and Heat Recovery Specialist Do?
A ventilation and heat recovery specialist ensures healthy air circulates through your home. They will prevent heat from escaping, which over the long term can improve energy efficiency and save you money on your heating bills. The responsibilities of a ventilation specialist include:
- Ventilation repairs: A ventilation installation and repair contractor can troubleshoot your air conditioning, ventilation units and heat pumps. They can work with both commercial and domestic units, and may work indoors or outdoors, checking for moisture, inspecting the ducting and performing other vital tasks.
- Ventilation installation: A ventilation specialist can install and assemble all the necessary cables, ventilation units, air conditioning and other cooling or heat recovery systems on time and reliably.
- Ventilation maintenance: They can advise on and assist with the maintenance of air conditioning ducts and overall equipment.
How to Find a Ventilation and Heat Recovery Specialist Near You?
To find a ventilation specialist near you, follow our simple three-step process:
- Post your job: Find your location, either by typing in your postcode or town, or selecting from our extensive list of regions, counties and cities in the UK. We ask you to select your maximum budget, so that you never pay more than what you can afford. Post the details of your job and we’ll match you with tradesmen in your area who are qualified and experienced to do the work.
- Get quotes: We’ll send your job listing to ventilation and AC engineers in your area. We’ll notify you via text when three tradesmen have expressed interest in your job. Worried about the heat recovery ventilator installation cost? Here’s where you can compare prices to find the tradesman to suit your budget.
- Select your tradesman: Review the profiles and experience of the tradesmen interested in working with you. You can use HaMuch to read customer reviews from people just like you, compare rates and see how close they are to you. You can even communicate with tradesmen to discuss the work before making your decision — you’re in complete control!
Our search tools are designed to help you find a tradesman that best suits your needs, budget and location.
Looking for a ventilation engineer to service your heater or air conditioner? HaMuch lists qualified and experienced tradesmen near you, so that you can have total peace of mind that we’ll match you with the right person for the job.